LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you [install/download/subscribe] to product updates, newsletters or other online services.
LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or other service offering updates (e.g. Retreats), including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and location.
We may also collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver services.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on.
We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- These cookies help us to analyse the way visitors use this site so that we can constantly make improvements to our service. These cookies allow us to identify visitor session, unique visitors, track traffic sources and navigation for website optimization. You can block or restrict cookies set by any website through the browser settings on each browser you use; on each device you use to access the Internet.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Dreamitthinkitliveit.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Information from Minors
LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customize your documents with your information
- To alert you of news, updates, offers or other services from LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD.
We collect your email when you complete a form on our website in order to contact you or send you informational communications about LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD Memberships or Ambassadorship, such as their purpose and the best use you can make of them. We also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, address, document searched and country information in order to qualify you as a Member and for a better experience with LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. products/services.
When you sign on with us as a Member or Ambassador, we collect your email in order to share information with you about your club membership or to share information with you about your ambassadorship. We also collect your phone number in order to contact you or send you gifts, invitations, or other products or communications that cannot be sent via email.
We also use our clients’ email in order to notify them of upcoming travel, retreats, Club Expert appointments, events, new services or promotional offers.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
5. Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply enter contact us at email@example.com.
6. Security of information
LUXE CLUB RETREATS is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
We guarantee that all financial transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
7. Retention of information
8. EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
9. What we do with the Information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register to our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. order confirmations and information about our services. When you order from us, we may ask for your credit card number, banking details and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the services you ordered at that time.
We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, shipping and delivery, customer support and processing event registrations. We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare instances LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LUXE CLUB RETREATS.LTD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD, its websites, or the public.
10. How to opt-out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
The Site may contain links to web sites of third parties. LUXE CLUB RETREATS is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy practices and any content posted on their web sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personal information. LUXE CLUB RETREATS adheres to industry recognized standards to secure any personal information in our possession, and to secure it from unauthorized access and tampering.
However, as is true with all online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse your personal information that they may collect from the Site.
If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network’s web site individually and opt-out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt-out of all network advertising cookies. Click here for the NAI gateway opt-out site.
This site will also allow you to review the third-party advertising companies’ privacy policies.
11. Changes to this policy
12. Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
13. Questions or comments
LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD
22, Saddlers Park
For information about how to contact LUXE CLUB RETREATS LTD. please visit our contact page.
Last updated April 29, 2022